Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #311
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In absolute derefence to our girl Isabel [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] that should be hitting us Easterners by weeks-end, here's my 2fer ufer:

    "Like a Hurricane" [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] - Neil Young

    "Rock you like a Hurricane" [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] - Scorpions

    Please NO TGIF (Thank God its Flood-Day [img]confused.gif[/img] )

  2. #312
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Helloooooooooo from the East coast. I'm back from my BIG adventure. What a wonderful weekend it was. Fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served with Ny Charlie style bagels. Mmm Mmm good! I will go into more later as the day goes on to what I was up to over the weekend! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~

  3. #313
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Helloooooooo right back at ya NYJ! I can't wait to hear what you were up to over the weekend! Are you deserving of a spanky? Now why would I think that? LOL!
    Danke shoen for the java and the NY Charlie style bagel BTW!
    I'll be back!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  4. #314
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greetings to ya NYJ, when ya slow down fer a minute or two, I'd love ta hear yer updates. you have been a buzy gurrl lately. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Catch ya on the flip flop...

  5. #315
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Gang~ it's whacky thursday already. Morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is ready and it's nice and strong too! Gus, you should know better than that. I always need a spanking LOL... //oo\\

    Oh Ella-Noizzzzzzzzze, where art tho?
    Great web-page Ella. I'm thinking of starting mine too, maybe. Well, we are here getting ready for something to happen with Hurricane Izzy Hahaha... For us it will probably be just [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] which is fine with me. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #316
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    NYJ, [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]
    You can't always get what you want but you get what you need! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Corporal Punisher reporting 4 duty! LOL! //oo//

    Yes Ella I have been checking out your web site too. Way Cool Dude!

    Have a great whacky Thursday out there in the real world ya all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #317
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW !! Izzy is Busy [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] !!!

    I was just on the Beach watching the pier getting hit by 20ft waves [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] !!!

    My face was getting sandblasted [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] by 50 mph head winds not too mention there's alot of beach missing [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] ...

    This is Lance
    Your on the scene reporter
    Reporting Live from Bradley Beach, New Jersey
    ...Back to you Jane !

  8. #318
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Wow Lance that sounds fun! I got a kick out of Geraldo and other "on the scene reporters" playing in the high winds for the cable news cameras!
    Very entertaining but dangerous too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Well anywayz it is finally Friday aka Free Lunch Friday at w*rk. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I can't wait until beer:30 fer sher!
    Have a good one everybody!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #319
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Morning gang~ I had to work the weekend but here I am now with fresh morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and some homemade birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] cause 2 special people out here is celebrating their birthdays today. A big HAPPY Birthday to our one and only Joan Jett, and our sexy knight in shining Armour Lancelot, Happy Birthday sweetness and many more. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~

  10. #320
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy Birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Joan and [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Lancelot!

    W*rking on the weekend sounds purrrfectly awful NYJ!
    Not that I haven't w*rked my share of weekends in the past but nowadays it seems like such a totally ghastly thought. My boss was working Saturday and I was afraid he was going to ask me to come in and help but it didn't happen. Thank God!
    Speaking of w*rk, I'm running late!
    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic